Dec 31, 2008We are a well established company based at Wilson Airport providing helicopter charters, specialized mission roles as well as maintenance support for Eurocopter helicopters in the region.
Everett Aviation is the accredited Eurocopter Maintenance Centre for Eastern Africa and is certified to ISO 9001:2000.
We have an opportunity for a qualified, self motivated professional to fill the position of Quality Assurance Manager in Nairobi:
Key Roles and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Quality Assurance Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Formulating and managing the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the quality assurance and regulatory functions.
- Developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining a quality plan to maintain the Company's Quality Systems and Policies in compliance with quality system requirements.
- Providing leadership for developing and directing Quality Assurance and Quality improvement initiatives for all services.
- Managing and maintaining the company's internal quality audit program and assessing improvement initiatives resulting from all quality audits.
- Establish an auditing program and lead compliance audits of third party suppliers and manufacturers.
- Managing training of company personnel in the requirements, documentation and maintenance of the corporate Quality System.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001: 2000 as well as Safety Management Systems.
- Advanced computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of KCAA regulatory procedures and guidelines would be an added advantage.