Jan 28, 2009A medium size sacco in nairobi invites application from suitable candidates for the following positions within the sacco.
1. SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (I)
- Preparation of books of accounts and financial statements.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of society bank accounts.
- Ensure society's control accounts agree with members individual listings and are up-to-date at all times.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance option) Accounts from a recognized University,
- CPA (K)
- 3 years experience in Co-operative Management,
- Diploma in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage,
- Must be computer literate
- Age 30 years and above.
- Updating society's General Ledge Accounts
- Writing the society's cash book
- Monitoring loan appraisals and repayments.
- Preparations of Economics reports.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounts option) degree from a recognized University
- CPA (II)
- 3 years working experience.
- Diploma in Co-operative management will be an added advantage,
- Must be computer literate,
- Age 25 years and above.
P.O. Box 49990-00100
Applications to be received latest 10.2.09