Feb 11, 2009We are group of large manufacturing companies based in Nairobi with sites spread across the country and wish to recruit suitable individuals to fill the following positions
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling production to meet the sales forecast.
- Ensuring that agreed quality control procedures are adhered to.
- Preparing the department budgets and control expenditure
- Continuously reviewing existing processes with a view of achieving maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring prompt servicing, maintenance and repair of plant, machinery and equipment to achieve maximum availability.
- Liaising with other departments including finance, procurement, sales and marketing to achieve maximum synergy.
- Ensuring that GMP, HSS and EOHS procedures are adhered to.
- Overseeing work performance of staff in the Plant/Factory including their learning and development, welfare etc. in line with company policy.
- Must be a Graduate in Engineering or a related field
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in a busy manufacturing set up
- Must be computer literate with good leadership, analytical and planning skills
Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for:-
- Developing, reviewing and updating the credit control policies and ensuring adherence thereof.
- Evaluating and reviewing new and existing customer credit rating and revision of credit terms accordingly.
- Facilitating revenue collection, credit notes processing and maintaining up to date customer account details.
- Ensuring that customer complaints are investigated and resolved on timely basis.
- Provision for bad debts as necessary in accordance with company policies and review them on monthly basis
- Ensuring that product prices are maintained in an up-to date manner in the price master files.
- Must be a University graduate in Commerce, Business, Economics or a related discipline
- Must have CPA(K), ACCA, CA or equivalent with a Credit management professional qualification
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in a busy manufacturing environment
- Must be Proficient in the use of computers and accounting packages, preferably BaaN
- Must have good analytical, communication and human relations skills
The Group Human Resource Manager,
Unga Holdings Limited,
P.O. Box 30096-00100,