Mar 20, 2009KIMISITU Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Limited is a leading and dynamic Sacco in East and Central Africa, providing a one-stop-shop for diverse quality products and services to its members through maximum and prudent utilization of resources.
KIMISITU was formed in 1985 by a group of staff from the International Centre for Research in Agroforestry (ICRAF) to promote thrift among members by affording them an opportunity for accumulating their savings thereby creating a source -of funds from which loans can be made to them for provident and productive purposes at fair and reasonable rates of interest.
We have enjoyed tremendous success, established a solid base for growth and pride in 3,400 individual members drawn from 137 NGO's and International organizations.
In line with these growth trends we invite qualified candidates to apply for the following open positions:
- Maintaining accounting records of the society and processing the society's payments.
- Preparing bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Assisting the accountant in preparing monthly financial reports.
- Filing all tax returns of the society.
- Assisting the accountant in preparing for audits.
- University Degree in Commerce or Business Administration and CPA Part II.
- Sound ICT skills, Interpersonal skills, A good team player, Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Minimum three years experience in busy accounting office.
- Performing receptionist duties
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence of the society.
- Maintaining the filing system of the society.
- Issuing receipts and maintaining the society's petty cash.
- Maintaining office supplies and ensuring that all office equipment is maintained.
- Providing administrative support to all departments and sub committee meetings.
- KCSE Mean Grade of C plain.
- Relevant Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent.
- Sound ICT skills, Interpersonal skills, Good communication and people skills, Strong organization skills.
- Minimum 3 (three) years relevant experience in busy office.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions against the listed qualifications/competencies/ skills and a detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address).
All correspondence should be addressed to The Chairman and sent via email to admin @ kimisitusacco.or.ke by Friday, 3rd April 2009.
Applications with multiple attachments will not be accepted.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. We invite you to learn more about KIMISITU Sacco by accessing our website www.kimisitusacco.or.ke
Please quote http://kenyanjobs.blogspot.com as the source of the job advert in your application and refer us to your friends and peers.