Apr 25, 2009
Role: Under general supervision, applies professional strategic and operational skills and activities in the marketing and executive training unit, reporting to the Business Development Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Market the School's executive seminars to increase income
- Organize and conduct executive seminars and speaking engagements to achieve set objectives.
- Be responsible for Market research and development of marketing strategies for the division.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Department's marketing strategy to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Develop and expand clientele networks
- Manage client relations and take appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction and value delivery
- Conduct public relations activities to maintain/enhance the School's image
- Coordinating the sales activities of the Assistant M&T executives.
- Management of invoicing and debt collection for training programs
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Marketing or business related field
- Higher Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
- 3 years experience preferably in a higher educational institution
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to juggle multiple initiatives and to deliver to targets agreed with the department
- Personal integrity, result orientated, confident individual
- Proficient in MS Office
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
KSPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
P.O. Box 60550, Nairobi,
Tel: 3750255-8, 3752833-5, 3752318
Mobile: 0722 323819, 0735 347771, 0734 841948
Email: recruitment @ ksps.ac.ke