Apr 25, 2009MSF France, Somalia mission is looking for a - Medical Doctor to support our medical program in Jamaame, Somalia.
While the position will be based in Nairobi, field visits to the program will be required as conditions permit.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as medical focal person for the Jamaame field coordination team based in Nairobi
- Monitoring and reporting on all medical activities in the.Jamaame program
- Regular communication with field MDs and provision of technical support as needed
- Monitoring and reporting on the quality of the medical services provided
- Pharmacy follow up and database management
- A qualified Medical Doctor from a recognized university with 2 to 4 years of experience as a Medical Doctor
- Comprehensive knowledge in the principles and practice of Medicine
- Strong clinical and technical knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases
- Ability to speak and write both English and Somali fluently
- Ability to provide a competent level of training in different medical topics
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of excel and word programs
Applicants should send a CV together with an application letter to:
MSF France Somalia
Finance and HR Coordinator
P. O. BOX 39719 n 00623 NAIROBI
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application is 7th of May 2009