Jul 24, 2009
We seek for suitably qualified and experienced Kenyan citizens for the following positions:
Position: Marketing & Corporate Communication Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing & Corporate Communication Manager will be responsible for ensuring effective marketing and sales of company products through branding and pricing strategies, and building a sound profile of the company through effective communication strategies.
The main areas of responsibilities are: -
- Coordinate marketing and sales of company products
- Coordinate market and consumer research to identify new products and market opportunities
- Invigorate market development, brand building, customer care and product packaging
- Develop product and distribute and network both at local and regional levels.
- Effective planning, advertising, promotion
- Enhance relations with stakeholders and the public
- Liaise with media representatives, release information to the press for public consumption and press supplements
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Marketing) or equivalent
- A minimum of eight years relevant experience
- Posses excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and analytic skills
- Fully conversant in Computer skills and general familiarity with financial reporting.
- Aged between 35-50 years of age.
- Possession of Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage
Reporting to the Managing Director, the primary responsibilities of the incumbent will include:
- Management of the Company’s financial function
- Maintenance of the Company’s books of account and implementing
- Continued improvement of accounting system and procedures
- Budgeting and budgetary controls
- Review analysis of activities, costs and operations and status of ongoing programmes to determine progress and act on deviations
- Cash planning to ensure availability of funds to implement planned activities
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and implementing Government policies related to management of funds
- Ensure observance of internal controls – ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Monitor financial transactions, financial reports, statements and accounting records
- Implement computerized financial information system
- Exercise overall responsibility for the day to day operations of the Finance department
- Provide technical leadership to multi-disciplinary teams aimed at improving performance and organizational effectiveness
We are looking for a dynamic, self motivated and results oriented candidate with the following qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelor of Commerce Degree (B.Com) from a recognized university (Accounting or Finance)
- Relevant professional qualifications in Finance i. e CPA(K), CIMA, ACCA and a member of ICPAK
- A good understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal Act (2005)
- Possession of necessary Competence, administrative ability and proven experience in Financial Management of not less than eight (8) years as head of Finance Department/management of a large organisation.
- Aged between 35-50 years
- Ability to use and interpret financial data using accounting packages
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Government financial systems
- High performance leader with organizational, interpersonal, analytical and strong communication skills
This position is on a contract and part -time basis.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the holder will provide medical services to staff and families as well as the community in which we operate.
The main duties and responsibilities will be:
- To provide timely and proper treatment to patients at Company Health Centre
- To ensure smooth running of the company’s medical centre and its equipment
- To order and ensure safe storage and administration of drugs.
- To effectively supervise Clinical Officers, Nurses and other staff at the medical centre
- To enhance counselling, family planning and VCT programmes
- To budget and control the expenditure of the medical centre which provides in/out patient services and maternity services
- University degree in medicine and surgery
- At least five years relevant experience
- Must be compassionate with good communication, team building and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work outside normal working hours
- Runs and manages own hospital or clinic within the nearest towns to Chemelil Sugar Co. Ltd
Our Vision ‘to be at the Cutting Edge in Sugar Business’
Chemelil Sugar Company Limited,
P O Box 177, Muhoroni
Chemelil Sugar Company is ISO 9001:2000 Certified