Aug 7, 2009
The Bank is seeking to recruit dynamic and results-oriented Graduate Clerical Trainees to join a team committed to growing the Bank further in terms of volume and profitability in Southern Sudan.
Graduate Clerical Trainees
The Graduate Clerical Trainees will undergo training after which they will be appointed to clerical duties in the bank. The duties will include receiving deposits and making payments, reconciliation of bank books, customer service, advances and other bank operations.
In order to qualify for consideration for the above positions, all applicants should:
- Be Sudanese citizens aged 30 years and below who hold a minimum 2nd class honours degree from a recognized university
- Possession of professional qualifications e.g. ACIB, KIB or CPA and working experience in a commercial bank will be added advantages
- Be results-oriented, customer-focused team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be numerical with good commercial awareness and ability to embrace and implement change
- Be flexible, resilient, energetic and dynamic
These are demanding roles and the Bank will provide attractive and competitive packages for the right candidates who clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the criteria given above and who can work anywhere in the Bank's network in Southern Sudan.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the criteria given above should download an application form from our website www.kcbbankgroup.com/ke.
The completed application form should be sent via email to: hrsudan @ kcb.co.ke or hand delivered to any KCB Branch in Sudan to be received not later than 14th August. 2009.