Aug 14, 2009
To ensure continued success and growth, we are now seeking for dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging positions.
To qualify, interested candidates must have proven track record of performance; possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, computer literacy and the ability to deliver under pressure.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for development and continuous review of KTDA Group Strategic Business Plans for improvement of various business lines and enhancement of corporate focus.
- Coordinating development of the KTDA Group's long-term Business Plans.
- Undertaking, formulating and implementing departmental business plans.
- Continuously updating and reviewing the Agency's strategic business plans.
- Analyzing major capital expenditures and their inclusion in the business planning process.
- Monitoring and reporting on short, medium and long term market and customer trends.
- Carrying out research on policies and business environmental changes and identifying the impact on KTDA.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- A Bachelors degree in Commerce, Economics or related field
- Postgraduate qualification in Strategic Management
- At least 3 to 4 years experience in a strategic planning capacity or related field
Reporting to the Tax Accountant, the successful candidates will give support towards
achieving compliance to tax laws as provided by VAT, Customs and Income Tax Acts.
- Computing and payment of KEBS levies, income taxes and return balances.
- Reconciling export support documents for cancellation of TREO Bonds.
- Computing VAT and PAYE on employment income and filing monthly VAT 3 returns.
- Preparing and submitting self-assessment returns for the organization and its related companies.
- Facilitating information flow within the department through incoming and outgoing correspondence from related companies and KRA.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related field from a reputable university.
- CPA (K) or equivalent qualification
- Good understanding of the Kenyan Tax Law.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in handling tax related assignments.
enclosing your detailed CV to reach the undersigned not later than 28th August 2009
The General Manager-Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency Ltd
P.O Box 30213 - 00100
Email: recruitment @ ktdateas.com