Sep 1, 2010
We invite applications from suitable qualified Kenyan nationals for following positions:
Location: Kisumu, with frequent travel to field
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Programme Manager, the Project Engineer will assist contractors. Partner organizations and relevant stakeholders in undertaking all construction related activities within Concern’s areas of operation.
- At least 3 years experience in project management and supervision.
- Previous work with an NGO in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
- The holder of this position must have a minimum of a BSC in Civil Engineering, Construction or equivalent qualifications.
Reporting To: Logistics Transport Manager
Location: Nairobi, with frequent travel to the field offices
The incumbent will be responsible for Information technology, security of data and information systems and Information management.
S/he will also provide user support in systems usage and functionality within the Kenya programme offices.
This is consistent with the Concern’s ICT strategy, policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in busy computerised environment involving upgrades. troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of PCs
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related iT Degree.
- MCSE/CCNA or other IT professional qualifications preferred
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 13850, 00800, Nairobi
Email: nairobi.hr@concern. net
Each application should include telephone and email contacts of three referees, at least two of which can validate field and technical expertise,
The closing date for applications is 15 September 2010.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Qualified female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
For a more comprehensive collection of jobs in Kenya, visit our new Kenyan Jobs Website www.kenyan-jobs.com