Nov 24, 2010
- Marketing of company products/brands so as to achieve the Company’s targets
- To build and develop relationships with customers by effectively analyzing the market, successful and swift product implementation and thereafter providing comprehensive and consistent support.
- Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients
- Management and submission of tenders
- Obtaining technical knowledge of a product in full and effectively communicating the same to doctors, nurses and other health practitioners.
- Preparing monthly and weekly status reports and action plans.
- To successfully promote the Company’s interests and increase market share
- Up country travel will be required.
- Bachelor of Science degree or its equivalent and/or Nursing experience
- At least age 30 years and above
- 3 years sales experience a MUST within the industry
- Proven sales track record
- Must be computer literate
- Valid drivers’ license and experience of at least 2 years
- Ability to work independently
- Customer oriented and driven to achieve results
Applicants should submit detailed curriculum vitae, a letter indicating why they are interested in and qualified for the position and the names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities directly to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3rd, 2010.
Maximum 3 pages.
For a more comprehensive collection of jobs in Kenya, visit our new Kenyan Jobs Website www.kenyan-jobs.com