May 18, 2011
As part of the organisation’s succession planning strategy, Management wishes to recruit young and dynamic individuals as management trainees in the level of Assistant Warden II job grade ‘‘8’’ in order to efficiently respond to the wildlife management challenges and trends in the market.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an intensive paramilitary training at the KWS FTS Manyani for a period of nine (9) months and thereafter be deployed to various departments within the Service at its headquarters and field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Social Sciences and Natural Resource Management.
- Must have a minimum of 2nd class honors lower division.
- Must be thirty (30) years old and below.
- Good health and physique.
- Must have a current certificate of good conduct obtained from the CID.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 - 00100
Please quote kenyanjobs.blogspot.com as the source of the job advert