Sep 21, 2011
Our client, an International BPO firm with Head Offices in Australia, is looking for Customer Service Representatives for their Call Centre in Nairobi.
We are looking for candidates willing to work on weekends on a 7 hour shift pattern beginning Friday night to Sunday night. We are specifically looking for students or candidates with no other job.
- Screening and moderating user submitted content, answering support requests and performing support functions.
- Moderating and screening written user content on Profiles
- Moderating and screening user submitted photos
- Answering Online Help Requests
- Answering telephone support requests
- Processing Testimonials (depending on language)
- Various support tasks
- Internet literate
- A passion for Customer Service
- Ideal for students ready to work on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays
- Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Ability to multitask and take up more workload when required
- Outstanding language skills (grammatically correct, can express things clearly)
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser based support system (speed and accuracy are important)
- Very good work ethic (is reliable, motivated, professional)
Kindly indicate the position/ language applied for as well as the minimum daily wage expectation on the subject line.
Visit www.kenyan-jobs.com for many more jobs in Kenya