Mar 17, 2012
Examinations Officer - Insurance
Ref. No.: 86/AH/FN
The Insurance Training and Education Trust (ITET) is the leading provider of training in insurance and related studies within Eastern and Central Africa.
The Trust is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented and innovative individual to take up the position of Examinations Officer within its Examinations Secretariat.
Working closely with the Examinations Secretary and deputizing him when necessary, the successful candidate will assist in the following key tasks:-
- Development of new syllabuses, rules & regulations as well as reviewing existing ones;
- Conduct regular research on examinations to ensure relevance and validity;
- Identification and training of setters, moderators and markers of examinations;
- Preparation and finalization of examination papers with designated setters;
- Selection of examination centers and supervision of invigilators;
- Ensuring that all examination scripts are accounted for and strict procedures for examinations are followed
- Processing of examination results and dispatch of results slips and certificates to candidates;
- Analysis and dissemination of approved statistical data to candidates and institutions
- At least a first degree preferably in education
- A professional qualification in insurance such as AIIK, ACII, FLMI or equivalent;
- At least five years experience in a similar environment or in insurance;
- Unquestionable integrity, high accuracy and reliability;
- Proven ability to work without supervision and meet tight deadlines.
Send your application letter and CV- do not attach certificates/testimonials and state how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Ref. No. to hawkins.associates@khigroup. com