Mar 7, 2012
Reports to the chairman/management committee
- Professional qualification in Business Management preferably with a bias in hospitality.
- At least five years experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptionally numerate and literate with excellent administrative skills
- Legal knowledge particularly on employment matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and have accounting knowledge.
- Able to work confidently, meticulous attention to detail and a stickler for quality
- Decisiveness, self control and a cool head under pressure.
- Passion, enthusiasm and commitment for what you do
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage a diverse workload with competing priorities
- Able to take responsibility for own actions and performance
- Strong organizational problem solving, planning skills and commercially astute
- Ability to develop and motivate others
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- A good knowledge of the rules and etiquette of golf (preferably as a player).
- Prior experience of Golf or Sports Club management would be an advantage.
Applications to reach us not later than 15th March 2012 including a reliable day telephone contact should be addressed to,
The Chairman, Malindi Golf &
Country Club, P.O. Box 320,