Mar 19, 2012
CAP world over is known for working with the under privileged youth and linking them to livelihoods.
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute is at the preparatory stages of implementing this project in Kenya and will soon be enrolling vulnerable youth into this program.
To effectively train and orient the youth to the world of work, CAP Youth Empowerment Institute is looking for facilitators, who are less than 30 years old, who are passionate about youth and keen to pass on work based skills, train them on life skills and prepare them in a wholesome way to get into the world of work.
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute first selects the vulnerable youth, trains them and through partnering with industrial players places them for employments.
In Kenya CAP Youth Empowerment Institute has prioritized the following sectors:
Hospitality with special focus on House keeping.
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute is thus looking for facilitators who will prepare the youth to work in these sectors.
Hospitality Trainer (House Keeping)
- At least 2 year experience working in a reputed hotels or house keeping companies.
- Masters / bachelors degree in hospitality sector
- Skill to interact with companies and bring in the industry contribution.
- Ability to find internship and job placements to the trainees
- Working closely with the community leaders, chiefs and assistant chiefs to mobilize young people.
- Is to train the young people in Hospitality with special focus on house keeping for 100 Days.
- Should arrange for the field visits for the trainees, exposure visits for the trainees and bring in the guest lectures.
- Should bring internship opportunities to all the trainees being trained.
- Should link all the trainees being trained to the job / employment opportunities.
Those interested please send their CVs to:
K.Bharadwaja Phani Kumar
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
Send your C.V and Recommendation Letters not later than 26th March 2012.