May 6, 2012
The mission of WHO is the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.
Title: NPO – HIV/AIDS (Prevention)
Deadline for Applications: 11 May 2012
Applications are hereby invited from suitable Kenya Nationals to fill the above vacancy.
Purpose of Post:
- Development of service delivery tools and materials for health sector HIV prevention interventions based on WHO generic materials.
- Development of appropriate health service delivery frameworks for effective delivery of essential HIV prevention interventions in the health sector including integration of HIV prevention interventions into clinical care services.
- Monitoring of HIV prevention interventions in the health sector and sharing of information with partners.
- Building the capacity of provinces and districts to implement national guidelines and tools as well as monitor their implementation.
- Facilitation of ongoing coordination and liaison with development partners on HIV prevention acceleration.
- Perform any other duties as requested by WHO Representative.
Language: Fluency in English and Kiswahili, working knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience at provincial or national level in planning, programming and monitoring HIV programmes.
- Up to date skills in using a computer for word-processing, data-processing, scientific information online search and electronic communication
- Experience in an international organization an advantage.
P.O. Box 45335,
or to hand it to :
ACK Garden House – 4th Floor
1st Ngong Avenue – Nairobi, Kenya
Attention: Administrative Officer
Quoting this Vacancy Notice Announcement Number. Latest CV should be attached to the application.
Applications from women are encouraged.
Only suitable candidates with the above qualifications and experiences should apply