Nov 2, 2012
Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) is the largest humanitarian organisation in Kenya. Its vision is to be the most effective, most trusted and self-sustaining humanitarian organisation in the country.
KRCS is currently seeking the services of registered Audit Firms to provide external audit services for the 49 Sub Recipients for:
- A registered member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Have a valid practicing certificate
- Have complied with the requirements of Kenya Revenue Authority
- Have prior experience with audits of similar organisations and donor funded programmes
- Familiarity with Global Fund’s code of conduct for suppliers is an added advantage
- Must be independent
- Complete set of audited financial statements inclusive of an audit opinion.
- Management letter in the Global Fund prescribed format.
- Technical and financial proposals in different envelopes clearly marked, enclosed and sealed in one plain envelope.
- A copy of current practicing certificate.
- A copy of business registration certificate.
- Copy of tax compliance certificate.
- Copies of CVs.
- Reference from previous and/or current clients.
Kenya Red Cross Society
P.O Box 40712-00100