Jan 7, 2013
Minimum job specifications
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a chief executive officer and/or performing executive level roles overseeing large, diverse groups, projects and portfolios in a reputable organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management and a related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the real estate, infrastructure development and construction industry, is also an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and management skills.