Apr 10, 2013
National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state Corporation established under NHIF Act No. 9 of 1998 to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance through effective and efficient utilization of resources to the satisfaction of stakeholders
The Fund seeks to recruit highly qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the following positions in the Fund.
Job Title; Benefits & Quality Assurance Officers (Clinical Officers)
Grade HF 7
No. of Posts (30)
Vacancy Number: HF/BQA/02/18-03/1
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess healthcare facilities for purposes of accreditation.
- Provide guidance on hospital surveillance.
- Conduct clinical audits and certification of medical claims.
- Conduct hospital systems audit
- Carry out all required quality assurance processes in health facilities
- Enforce compliance to the contract by healthcare providers.
- Act as liaison officers between the Fund and health providers
- Carry out Health documents review
- Update relevant NHIF information database
Qualifications and experience
- Be a holder of a minimum Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Surgery from a recognized institution
- Be a registered member of the relevant Government recognized professional Medical body.
- Have attained a mean grade of C in KCSE or equivalent bridging course taken from a recognized institution.
- Must have three years relevant industry experience in a busy organization.
- Must be of high integrity and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence and keep abreast with the industry best practices.
- Be proficient in computer applications.
How to Apply
Send a printed copy of your cover letter, CV and copies of certificates to the
Chief Executive Officer,
National Hospital Insurance Fund,
NHIF Building, 9th Floor reception,
Ragati Rd, P. O. Box 30443 – 00100 Nairobi, Kenya.
A soft copy of the same can be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy number and position in the subject line.
Applications must be received on or before 29th April 2013. NHIF is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted