Jul 20, 2013
Our client, in the Service Industry requires a HR Amin Assistant to provide Administrative support to the HR Department.
The position reports to HR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate and update employee records; both physical and digital files.
- Preparing various Human Resource Reports as guided by Human Resource Manager
- Tracking important dates; employment dates, probationary end dates, annual review dates, separation dates and facilitating the relevant processes.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process;
- Developing job descriptions and Advertising for positions
- Shortlisting candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Preparing Interview packs and the venue
- Contacting references.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience and Key Competencies
- A Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management. A Degree in the same is an added advantage
- Atleast two years working experience in a busy environment. Experience in a professional services firm is an added advantage
- High Integrity and Confidential
- Organised, Accurate and Attentive to detail
- Excellent IT skills and ability to generate reports.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the email subject.