Jul 1, 2013
Experience: 0-1 years
- Minimum of a Diploma / Degree in Hospital Administration / General Management / Public Health
- Exposure in the Healthcare Domain
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Facilities, Administration and Inventory / SCM / Pharmacy Management will be preferred
- At least one year work experience in the functional domain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Liaise with hospitals and various health facilities to establish their specific IT needs.
- Work with hospital staff to establish acceptable implementation plan.
- Organize logistics concerning recruitment, training, and implementation of Dactari Health systems.
- Participate in training and provide instant feedback from the training.
- Be the liaison between implementation site and Dactari Health.
- Responsible for consistent and regular documentation in the ongoing relationship with client (Health Facility).
- Capable of facilitating every function related to support of services including business consulting and advisory, implementation, customization, annual maintenance.
- Play a leading role in relationship management with the client.