Aug 10, 2013
- Attend the orientation meeting and other subsequent meetings for the consultancy work under the resource mapping assignment and develop the minutes for records/reference purpose..
- Keep the track of the timeline for the consultancy and inform the project manager of the progress.
- Participate in discussions on determining minimum package on child protection services
- Participate in mobilization of partners for the resource mapping exercise and workshops
- Participate in the development of handouts to be utilized during capacity building workshop for partners
- Support in organizing trainings/workshops for partners
- Co -facilitate pre-test and post test for planned workshops targeting implementing partners.
- Participate in making follow up of action plans developed during trainings to ensure they are implemented.
- Support in organizing for open forums (Tango talks) in collaboration with stakeholders in the judiciary system.
- Support community gender representatives in rolling out support at hearing (SAH) activities
- Participate in establishing a link between probono lawyers and the community to create a community response system towards child protection.
- Support implementing partners in mobilizing the community for community open forums (Tango talks)
- Participate in the open forums (Tango talk’s)
- Reports of activities and trainings done
- Training modules developed for legal matters
- Final report at the end of the volunteer period.
- From 15th August to 15th November 2013 with a possibility of extension
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized institution or social sciences.
- Experience in child rights and protection programming is an added advantage
- Ready to gain hands on experience for at least 3 months
- Proven networking and collaboration with stakeholders and beneficiaries
- A letter of recommendation from previous employer
- Should have a Personal Accident insurance cover
- Strong organizing and interpersonal skills
- Computer and internet literate
- Should be a self-starter and able to equally work with minimal supervision.
Do not send your academic and other testimonials they will be requested at a later stage.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Handicap International is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply