Aug 11, 2013
- Formulate the overall strategy for the Bank’s Bancassurance proposition across all insurance products, customer propositions, and channels.
- Own the KCB Bancassurance Income and P&L targets.
- Negotiation of the pricing structure for all bancassurance products and services.
- Key interface with Insurance partners as well as industry associations.
- Review the bancassurance strategy and performance and take appropriate remedial action to assist all involved in the process to achieve the desired performance.
- Provide leadership, direction and pace for Bancassurance taking appropriate steps to make KCB the preferred choice for bancassurance services.
- Spearhead the reviews and implementation of quality operations standards, risk management and compliance in bancassurance with the ultimate aim of reduction of operating costs, fraud and losses through adherence to set policies and procedures and holistic corporate governance.
- Coach, mentor and develop a high performing team with clear responsibilities and accountabilities.
- A holder of a university degree from a recognized university in Insurance, Business, Finance or other related field. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Insurance professional qualifications.
- At least 8 years’ experience covering both the financial and insurance industries at senior level.
- Practical understanding of the relevant regulatory environment.
- Proven track record of delivering on business growth targets in bancassurance.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish new client relationships and generate new business.
- Should have excellent influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Should have strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing customer focus, and in managing people in multi-cultural environments
- Demonstrated capacity to lead, coach and supervise team members effectively to deliver on business targets.
To be considered your application must be received by 21st August, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.