Mar 24, 2014
To support the Federal Government of Somalia’s bottom up reconciliation and peacebuilding efforts, the TIS program is currently seeking experienced International and Somali Civil Society Organizations, Consortiums of Peacebuilding networks or Educational Institutions to facilitate a series of civic dialogue processes in Kismayo.
- Minimum 3 years of experience facilitating peacebuilding, civic education and local reconciliation processes in Somalia and/or the Kenya-Somalia border area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the complex political and conflict dynamics in Somalia.
- Key Personnel with Somali language proficiency preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the security and operating environment and ability to manage all logistical arrangements for this activity.
- In-depth knowledge of lessons learned in peacebuilding and reconciliation in Somalia and sound understanding of “Do No Harm” principles.
Please note only short listed organizations will be contacted.