Jul 27, 2016
Our client, a fast growing start up Automobile Company in Karen is seeking to recruit a Management Accountant.
The ideal candidate MUST have relevant accounting experience for 5 years.
- Responsible for all areas of financial and management reporting.
- Create a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the relocation of the accounting and administration function to a dedicated new site.
- Oversee the successful implementation of a new customised accounting software package.
- Ensure the timely production of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Oversee the accounts receivables and payables.
- Carry out month-end reconciliations of all bank accounts and supplier accounts for the MD.
- Complete and file all statutory (VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF) returns before the legal deadlines.
- Prepare the monthly payroll for the MD to approve.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare the year-end financial accounts and liaise closely with the external auditors.
- CIMA or ACCA qualified with 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in the garage or auto industry would be an advantage.
- Good professional knowledge and up to date with the latest IFRS standards.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks would be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Kenyan tax legislation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a creative problem solving ability.
- Results oriented mind set.
- Good with deadlines.
- Willingness to be hands-on and get stuck in.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 30th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.