Jul 30, 2016
Role: Digital Marketing Intern
BeautyClick is looking for a digital marketing intern to play an active role in the continued development of our online community.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, email marketing and search ranking platforms.
We need someone who enjoys being creative and understands how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement, Evaluate, Test and Improve performance of email marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement concepts for social media campaigns
- Write content of interest to our audience in the beauty industry
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to the user experience.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base
- Post content on our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Implementation and monitoring of website performance and SEO
- Participate in a corporate environment and interact with senior management.
- Manage expectations, plan and organize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Experience in social media or related fields
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and work in collaboration
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to create web-based content targeting a specific audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Experience in using Microsoft Applications, photo-editing software and internet browsers
- Ability to utilize mainstream social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Ability to utilize search performance tracking platforms like Google Analytics
- Fast learner
Please send your application to email@example.com
Submit your application on or before 5th August 2016.
The candidate should be available to start work immediately.