Jul 30, 2016
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years.
Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering British National Curriculum (BNC).
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life transformative skills to our students.
About the job teaching vacancies
Teachers should have the following teaching combinations
- Art and design with a combination for either Geography or History
- Key stage two teachers (Numeracy and literacy) for primary section and be able to integrate to secondary level
Key qualifications for teachers
- A first degree in education or relevant field
- Teaching experience of not less than five years in IGCSE
- Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is a must
We are looking for interns with a degree in the following areas:
- Communication and Journalism
- Information technology
Send three page cvs and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August 2016.
If you do not hear from us by 15th August 2016, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.