Jul 28, 2016
Our client, a leading worldwide manufacturer and distributor of Construction Equipment is seeking to recruit a Sales / Associate Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for construction equipment, sales & relationship management across Nairobi.
- Further leading of teams and expanding reach to other regions across Kenya.
- Sourcing appropriate database of Contractors, Developers and Architects.
- Identifying target customers form the database and establishing contact with the target customers by way of references & cold calls
- Meeting clients and giving them presentation of the company and its services
- Identifying the immediate customer requirements and recommended products after consultation with management
- Regular follow up with the customer to successfully close the transaction
- Coordinating with the order processing team for delivery.
- Leading a team and expanding to other regions in Kenya and also East Africa.
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports as per formats provided.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Organising various client events as requested by management
- Engaging customers through various factory visits and seminars as directed by the management.
- Constantly upgrading and keeping up-to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various trainings and seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in selling Industrial Products.
- Sales experience from steel companies, commercial vehicles sales, construction equipment sales, hardware & Sanitary ware sales will be an added advantage.
- Ability to handle Industrial B2B selling across all levels at customer place.
- Experience in selling in East African market will be an advantage.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 29th, July 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement’s