Jul 26, 2016
Job Title: Finance Manager – Agriculture & Development
Salary: 150K – 250K plus benefits
Our client is a social enterprise in agriculture that provides training and business support to farmers and agribusinesses in Africa.
Their aim is to enhance capacity building in food production.
They seek to hire a Finance Manager who has a good understanding of the Agriculture and Development sectors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work to protect the vital assets of the company, ensure compliance with financial regulations, close the books correctly, and communicate value and risk issues to investors and the board.
- Operate an efficient and effective finance organization providing a variety of services to the business such as financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, and other finance operations.
- Seat at the strategy planning table and help influence the future direction of the company. He/she will be vital in providing financial leadership and aligning business and finance strategy to grow the business. He/she will play an integral role in supporting long-term investments of the company.
- Stimulate and drive the timely execution of change in the finance function of the company. He/she will selectively drive business improvement initiatives such as improved enterprise cost reduction, procurement, pricing execution, and other process improvements and innovations that add value to the company.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- CPA K holder
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the Agriculture and Development Sector is a MUST
- Mature and Business Oriented ( Above 35 Years Old)
- Working knowledge of various facets of finance functions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Posses high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – Agriculture & Development) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 5th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.