Jul 27, 2016
Job Title: Marketing Executive – Interior Design
Our client is a leading supplier of kitchen and bathroom fittings and accessories.
They are looking to hire a highly competent and proactive person to fill in the position of a marketing executive.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Monitoring ongoing marketing campaign progress and comply on feedback.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Developing all marketing content.
- Compiling competitor analysis reports.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing reports.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Monitoring performance.
- Managing campaigns and content shared on social media.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Communications, PR or Marketing
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be between 25yrs – 28yrs
- Event management skills
- Brand building skills
- Self Confidence
- Top presentation Skills
- Digital marketing skills is an added advantage
- Negotiation skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Executive – Interior Design) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 3rd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted