Jul 30, 2016
Job Title: Music Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/JH/16/7
Location: Junior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Music Teacher for its Junior High Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- B. Ed in Music/ Recognized qualification in music (e.g. London Conservatory of Music, ABRSM)
- Must have demonstrable interest in music as an art form.
Experience and competence:
- At least 2 years’ British National Curriculum teaching experience in music. Alternative curricula experience will be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability and proven willingness to support other co-curricular activities.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager- Oshwal Academy, through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application closing date is 6th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.