Jul 30, 2016
PL international is an Authorized distributor (sales, service and spares) for various construction machineries across East Africa.
They are currently looking to expand the team in Nairobi.
Applications are invited for qualified Male candidates for the following positions.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: KES. 30,000 - 40,000
Monthly fixed salary based on experience and last salary drawn in addition to travel & mobile reimbursement. Monthly incentives based on achievement of Sales target.
Job Role Type: Full time
Overall responsibilities: Sales and Relationship management across Nairobi.
Position holder reports to: The CEO, Africa and Sales team leader for the first three months and fully report to the Sales team leader thereafter.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Further lead a team and expanding reach to other regions across Kenya.
- Sourcing appropriate database of Contractors, Developers and Architects.
- Identifying target customers from the database and establishing contact with the target customers by way of references & cold calls
- Meeting clients and giving them presentation of the company and its services
- Identify the immediate customer requirements and recommended products after consultation with management
- Regular follow up with the customer to successfully close the transaction
- Coordinate with the order processing team for delivery.
- Leading a team and expanding to other regions in Kenya and also East Africa.
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports as per formats provided.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Organizing various client events as requested by management
- Engaging customers through various factory visits and seminars as directed by the management.
- Constantly upgrading and keeping up to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various trainings and seminars.
- Perform any other administrative duties that may be assigned on need basis.
- We are seeking an exceptional professional, ideally with demonstrated sales background.
- 1 year solid sales experience in; commercial vehicles, steel companies, construction equipment, hardware & sanitary ware or should have experience working in a cement industry.
Minimum qualification: College Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a reputable institution.
Personal skills and attributes required
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their application letter addressed to the Human Resource Manager, together with an updated CV and copies of relevant credentials and three referees.
Send Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 15th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.