Jul 30, 2016
Job Title: Risk, Audit and Compliance Manager
Salary: 180 - 250K
Our client is a holding company with subsidiaries in various industries.
They seek to hire a risk, audit and compliance manager to oversee audit, evaluate risks and enforce compliance across all subsidiaries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage and report risks.
- Identify, assess and monitor risk on an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis and support in the implementation of internal controls which are effective in design and operation.
- Undertake quality control reviews for the business units to ensure consistent implementation of policy and processes across all business units and identify any gaps, challenges and improvement measures.
- Provide consolidated reporting, inclusive of an overall risk profile, ensuring that major risks are identified and reported, measures and recommendations are made.
- Manage the process of developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Generate all KPIs/ periodic reporting/ data in an appropriate form and timely manner to ensure that all direct and indirect areas of Risk are operating efficiently and conforming to agreed policies, processes, mandates and interpretations
- Implement and manage the risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain management reports, follow up of issues identified for conclusive resolution
- Conduct compliance and risk assessment of key business areas as well as for new products / business changes to ensure risk and control adequacy, evaluation, process and adequate business risk profile.
- Undertake training to staff on inherent risks and controls in the processes within their control.
- Oversight on the credit process including approval of credit facilities
- Manage the Compliance function including develop and implement an agenda for a second line of defense compliance.
- Prompt compliance projects and advantages where efficiencies can be achieved through organization
- Liaise with the various external auditors and ensure timely and accurate reporting
Skills and Qualification
- A degree in a Business or a related field
- 5-8 years experience in risk and compliance management
- Change management or project experience highly desirable
- Hands-on ability to operate tactically but think strategically
- Be a Team player and leader who can show good interpersonal skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills, including well developed presentation skills
- In depth knowledge and experience of the practical application of risk MI systems and methodologies, including experience of risk and control assessment and risk reporting.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Risk, Audit and Compliance Manager) to email@example.com before Friday 5th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.