Jul 30, 2016
Position: Sales Manager
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Closing Date: 5th August, 2016
Our Company, a leading provider of dynamic and innovative life insurance products in Kenya has openings for the above post at Nairobi.
The main role of this position will be to recruit, train, develop, motivate and supervise financial consultants to achieve agreed business goals while ensuring adherence to compliance standards.
Minimum qualifications, skills and competencies
- Business related degree or diploma would be desirable,
- 2 years experience in insurance sales management. Prior experience in managing a unit would be desirable,
- COP qualification, or any other professional training such as ACII, LOMA, AIIK, and CIM will be an added advantage,
- Demonstrate good business development skills,
- Team player with excellent leadership and communication skills.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity then submit your detailed resume with copies of academic and professional certificates plus a covering letter, giving name and contact details of 3 referees (not friends or relatives) to:-