Aug 26, 2016
Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services and an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network - AKDN. The Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya runs two secondary care level hospitals in Mombasa and Kisumu.
The Hospitals are acknowledged for quality healthcare services. They have achieved ISO accreditation and also moving towards internationally recognized clinical standards of quality and excellence
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the below position:
Radiographer (3 Positions)
- Use x-rays, ultrasound and other forms of imaging technology to examine patients
- Delivery of a high quality of service
- Participation in twenty four (24) hour coverage of the department
Required Qualifications, Attributes and Experience
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Should be registered and licensed with the Radiation Protection Board
- Experience in diagnostic imaging will be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
Only Application letter and CV should be emailed to email@example.com
Deadline of submitting application is on 2nd September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.