Aug 4, 2016
- Assist implementing all Human Resources programmes,
- Activities and plans for the company.
- Facilitation and coordination of talent acquisition and placement.
- Coordinate, supervise the implementation of the station performance management programs and ensure adherence to HR policies and procedures.
- Supervising the establishment and maintenance of employee's data including personal files and other related records.
- Coordianate and provide support for training and development for all levels of staff.
- Ensure proper administration and compliance to statutory requirements.
- Generate periodic Human Resources Management reports.
- Implement iHR functions in our subsidiaries within and outside Kenya.
- Bachelors' degree in either Commerce, Business Administration or Business Management, (HR Management option) from a recognized University
- A postgraduate diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognized institution.
- Member of IHRM.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have at least five years experience in Human Resources management gained in a busy environment with exposure in middle management level.
- Those with experience gained in a manufacturing, Engineering,
- Agricultural or service environment will have an added advantage.
- Must have adequate experience in Manpower planning and recruitment at a rapidly expanding organization.
- Experience and knowledge of the labour laws, procedures, policies and other relevant legislation of all the East African Countries.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate professionalism and keep abreast with emerging trends in human resource management.
Qualified and Eligible candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject of the email being Assistant HR Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted