Aug 6, 2016
Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Manager - Bread
No. Required: 2
- Building and maintaining relationships with convenience stores within a specific territory.
- Representing the company's brand at meetings.
- Recruiting top performers and talent and then guiding them to deliver excellent business results.
- Having regular conversations with other internal sales team members to come up with marketing ideas.
- Continuously contributing to the improvement of processes within a territory.
- Initiating and cultivating communication with interested organizations.
- Ensuring that all sales and marketing activities are fully coordinated and optimized.
- Identifying potential new sales opportunities and then working to develop them in to key accounts. .
- Finding unique and repeatable ways of solving problems.
- Able to communicate across all levels with clients, right up to board level.
- Ability to work in partnership with customer.
Experience Required and Skills
- Diploma or degree in Business preferably Sales and Marketing
- Willing to travel extensively in sales territory
- Strong team player
- A go-getter, who can take initiative and work independently
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to connect with people and obtain their trust and respect
- Preferred candidates are those with experience selling bread
Send CV detailing relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.