Aug 23, 2016
Job title: Driver
Reports to: Assistant Operations Manager
We are one of the leading car hire companies, with a fleet of over 190 vehicles specializing in short term, long term, and lease hire.
We have a wide customer base consisting from individuals to multinationals, NGO’s and Embassies.
We specialize in catering for all our customers transport requirements by providing high quality services and clean motor vehicles, whether self-drive or chauffer driven for short or long term hire.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the work ticket is duly signed prior to start of a journey.
- Help in delivery of urgent mail
- Custody of daily records of vehicles.
- Generate vehicle records weekly and monthly.
- Any other job assigned by the controlling office
- Valid driving license/BCE minimum.
- Certification of driving by a professional body (AA of Kenya etc.)
- 10 years relevant experience.
- Be a team player.
- Be in possession of a PSV license
- Certificate of suitability test for drivers
- First Aid Certificate from a reputable institution preferably ST. John’s Ambulance.
- Must be 35 years of age and above.
- Good personal hygiene and pleasant disposition
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule
- Good interpersonal, communication (English & Kiswahili written and spoken) a must.
- Consistent attention to travel and geographical details (location, time, weather etc.
- Willing to be a resident driver
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others
- High integrity
- Must have good knowledge and experience of Nairobi roads and destinations including various offices
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should submit a written application and up-dated Curriculum Vitae,attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials at Avenue Service Station (1977) Limited head office located at shell petrol station, Kenyatta Avenue next to Kipande House or send an application with the detailed cv and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.