Aug 31, 2016
Card Sales Manager - Oil & Gas
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure timely credit / debt management for entire fleet card sales business portfolio.
- Implement card business marketing and business growth strategy i.e. aggressive market penetration of the Shell card as per the year’s plan.
- Use call planning cycle and SPANCOP to ensure adequate customer contact and quality Customer prospecting.
- Ensure card Centre business standards, policies and procedures are applied, including incident reporting and management.
- Provide card services to all stakeholders; identify and resolve all card services operational problems, suitable documentation and user training to maximize retailer/customer service attendants’ competencies and satisfactory customer service.
- Ensure training of field staff, site staff & selected large customers to maintain Fuel Card understanding & focus.
- Communicate to Sales manager on issues and activities to facilitate active and timely support and participation in business activities.
- Adhere to Group business principles and company policies regarding health, safety security and the environment.
- Rollout and support management information and performance analysis (KPI) tools for business performance monitoring e.g. timely collection of outstanding debts, prompt reconciliation of disputed transactions and any KPI as directed by business.
- To ensure customer needs and expectations are met and exceeded through efficient and timely resolution of queries based on agreed SLA’s
- Business Degree or Equivalent. Experience in fleet Card operations would be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Service Stations Operating standards.
- Project management experience.
- Comprehensive Knowledge in debt collection/ credit management.
- Knowledge/Experience in Marketing (CVP development/implementation)
How to Apply