Aug 3, 2016
Our Client: The firm has been established with the vision of building a Pan African network of Colocation Data Centers.
The firm will build and operate a state of the art, (Tier 3), vendor and carrier neutral data centers to serve a broad spectrum of clients - telecom carriers, ISPs and peering points, IT and cloud providers, content providers and corporates.
The company’s objective is to be the largest independent colocation data center operator in Africa over the next five years.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Purpose: Individual who’s highly driven, quantitative, process & detail oriented and who will develop sales in Kenya.
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Location: Nairobi
- Identifying potential customers and work out a plan to engage with them
- Follow up and develop proposals that go to customers with regular follow up
- Work on contracts in tandem with lawyers
- Build sales collateral relevant for the industry of the customer’s engaged
- Managing pipeline
- Representing the company at Industry events
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completed a graduate business degree or MBA program in an analytical field or business field (e.g.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance, Management etc.)
- 1-4 years’ work experience in a quantitative field, technology or sales
- A strong network in the IT and Financial Services sector in Kenya
- Good Excel skills, financial modelling skills will be an excellent advantage
- Can work in a non-office environment and is able to deliver without active supervision
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross- functional environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including advance PowerPoint/presentation ability
- Copious amounts of humor
Send your CV (in Word format) titled with your Name via email with the Subject Line as “Sales Manager” to email@example.com not later than 11 August 2016.
No phone calls please.
In your application, please specify:
- Current Gross Salary with Benefits;
- Expected Gross Salary with Benefits; and
- Related Experience justifying your application.