Aug 30, 2016
Our client, Commercial Bank of Africa is a financial services provider licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya to offer financial service solutions and advice through innovative and reliable strategies.
The bank is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following job position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Regional Retail Manager, the job holder will be responsible for driving and delivering exceptional retail business performance through the provision of efficient business management, powerful leadership and team development among other functions.
These functions will include
- Promoting business planning and growth (deposits and lending) as well as customer growth and retention
- Improving profit and cost management
- Overseeing management information reporting and integrity
- Ensuring quality service in branch service delivery and minimizing exposures to operational risks inherent in branch service delivery
- Providing leadership to ensure conducive work environment and employee satisfaction at the branch
- Ensuring compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment
- Sustaining operational risk management measures and cost control
- Achieving annual sales and recommending reward allocations for staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree holder in any relevant area of study (Upper second class or GPA 3.0)
- Proficiency in computer use including banking systems
- At least 7 years banking experience; at least 3 of which should be either in a sales management, relationship management or branch operations role
- Problem solving skills - be able to break down problems into their essential elements, stay focused on the issue, formulate and assess alternatives
- Robust analytical and interpersonal skills projecting a positive attitude and be a team leader and player
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th September 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.