Aug 2, 2016
Job Title: Project Manager – Construction
Salary: 150K - 170K
Our client is in the building and construction industry, and they are currently seeking to fill the position of a Project Manager to oversee projects to ensure the desired result is achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Prepare and interpret drawing with coordination with architects
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
Required Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD/ArchiCAD
- Thorough in coordination and Documentation
- Should have experience of handling projects related to excavation and swimming pools
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully and working with and growing teams to solve specific challenges and accomplish task
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager – Construction) to email@example.com before Monday 8th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.