Aug 19, 2016
Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Daily analysis of restaurant sales, promotional performance, stock usage, and margin tracking and alert red flags
- Project what the company is looking at making in terms of revenue growth
- Weekly trend identification of promotional performance, margins, sales, and stock usage.
- Monthly analysis and reporting of footfall, average spend, stock usage, margin tracking, and customer data.
- Develop reports that are indicative to brand, such as store growth, revenue patterns, item sales et al, and other board presentation data.
- Coordination with surveillance officer to detect fraud and theft by tracking invoices in conjunction with CCTV footage.
- Support Marketing Department with information on how the new and existing promos are doing on a daily basis
- Any other additional duties as assigned
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Must have done CPA (K).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent is an added advantage.
- A Very detail oriented individual, good with numbers and can visually represent findings using excel, graphs and charts.
- Can work under high pressure environment.
- Well versed in Microsoft office (Excel) and accounting system.
- Be articulate, honest, flexible, commitment & fast learning person.
- Integrity and personal organization and planning skills.
- Capable of a rigorous analytical approach and result oriented.
- Valid certificated of Good Conduct.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is an added advantage.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, State clearly the expected salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Data Analyst as the subject.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.