Aug 1, 2016
Application for Appointment to be a Director of Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company Limited
The Lake Victoria North Water Services Board in collaboration with the County Government of Uasin Gishu, invites interested persons with passion and vision to serve as a member of the board of directors of Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company Limited for a term of three years.
Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company Ltd has been appointed to provide water and sanitation services in Eldoret Municipality and Kesses Centre in Uasin Gishu County
The persons sought to be a director should come from the following stakeholder group:.
- One member from the business and manufacturing community
All applicants should be nominated by their business or manufacturing bodies.
To be eligible, the applicant should be:
- Literate and numerate to at least Diploma level.
- Demonstrate experience and acumen in a business or any profession of at least 7 years.
- Demonstrate participation in local development initiatives.
- Have experience as change management agent
- Resident in area served by the water company
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Suppliers or other trading associates of the company and persons in current professional or social relationship with management of the company are not eligible to become directors in the company.
Interested persons should submit their application and curriculum vitae (CV) including certified copies of academic testimonials, professional certificates, national identity card and letter of nomination by their stakeholder group or Institution to which they belong.
The applications should be submitted on or before 5.00 pm on 1st August, 2016 in plain and sealed envelope marked “Application for Directorship of Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company Ltd,” and addressed to:
Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board
P.O Box 1175-30100
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply