Aug 16, 2016
Position: Electrical Engineer
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree in electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience
- Ability to work independently
- Report-writing skills desirable
- Electronic Systems,
- Electronics Troubleshooting,
- Electronic Testing Design,
- Project Management,
- Quality Focus,
- Database Design,
- Analyzing Information ,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Attention to Detail,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
Apply stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted