Aug 14, 2016
Job Title: FMCG Sales Representative
Salary: 30K – 40K
Our Client is in the business of wholesale and distribution of FMCG products.
They seek to hire a sales representative who will be responsible for sourcing new clients and picking orders from them.
- Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Pick orders and forward them to the logistics team
- Liaise with the van sales representative to ensure the orders are serviced,
- Maintain sales records and monitor product quality.
- Responsible for creating lasting customer relationships and securing repeat orders.
Skills and Qualifications
- A diploma or degree in sales or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in FMCG sales or merchandising. The candidate should have contacts in the market, e.g. Tier 3 supermarkets, hotels, stockiest among others.
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Representative) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 19th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.