Aug 12, 2016
Our client is a leading FMCG and they are looking to fill the position of Warehouse Controller to be based in Kisumu.
Are you passionate about managing a dynamic human capital in a fast paced business environment?
If so, then we have the right job opportunity for you.
Job Purpose: The job holder will oversee the Warehouse and logistics roles and drive innovation in inventory management, staff supervision, and petty cash management, conduct staff training and development, warehouse safety, implement any assigned programs in line with the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Responsible for managing entire tasks and activities related to warehousing, logistics and service suppliers
- In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming stocks and controlling outgoing stock
- Report to management on all warehouse operational matters through the Country Director at any given time
- Advise management on any special needs that adds value to customer service, service levels and product delivery
- Conduct and maintain inventory level at proper levels and audit at all times
- Closely work with warehouse clerk in facilitating delivery to customers and warehouse
- Ensure all procedures and warehouse documentation is in place at all times by maintaining international best practice and standards
- Ensure cleanliness of the entire warehouse at all times
- Oversee stock control, process service orders, documentation and process adherence
- Keep stock control systems up to date
- Maintain standards of health and hygiene, security in the work environment
- Attend to any other duties that may be assigned by country director from time to time
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and Supply or related Field
- At least a Graduate Diploma Qualification in Supply chain management
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a busy FMCG manufacturing environment
- ERP including in-depth knowledge in Materials Management Module (Purchasing, Inventory),
- Have a detailed understanding of Replenishment System and inventory control / management systems
- At least 5 years’ experience in Inventory Management all with responsibility for Inventory Management policy development, Inventory performance management and Working
- Microsoft Office productivity packages, internet and e-mail – intermediary.
- Attention to detail and deep analytical mind-set
- Excellent working in Pastel, Excel, Shopify and Inventory Management tools
- Perform demand planning and forecasting
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent planning, Good coordination and facilitation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to innovate and reengineer processes
- Commercial acumen and leadership skills
Salary Budget: Kshs. 80,000-120,000Gross
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org on the vacancy before close of business 19th August 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.