Aug 21, 2016
Job Category: Foreman
Work Type: Full Time
Panda Development Company Limited is searching for qualified individuals
Scope: Foreman Candidates should be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Diploma holder in Building & Civil Engineering
- 5 years of experience hands on experience on earthworks and Buildings construction.(Dam construction will be an additional advantage)
- CAD designs program experience (Auto CAD, Archi CAD,3D)-should also have hands on experience on total station and other digital survey equipment.
- Preferably 30 years of age and above (Gents are highly encouraged)
- Team Player (Managerial course will be an added advantage
Foreman Qualifications and Skills
- Overseeing the execution of the work including quality and production ensuring that the crew works to job specifications and follows the plans.
- Inspecting and measuring completed works.
- Attend daily briefings.
- Supervising sub contractors and other labour workers.
- Maintain construction site displines.
- Issue daily report including advance material request.
- Prepares look-ahead schedules, coordinating with project and site engineers and skilled workers to achieve a good accomplishment.
- Architectural & Structural detailing
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and cv’s stating their current and expected salary to us not later than 26th August 2016.
Cleary indicate the position applied for on the subject of the application.
Email to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org