Aug 23, 2016
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Freight & Logistics Services
Location: Nairobi with frequent services across the country
Salary: 250K - 300K plus allowances
Our client is a market leader in freight forwarding, with over 30 years experience providing logistics services to various industries e.g. mining, oil & gas, aid & relief and power/infrastructure.
They seek to hire a Business Development Manager whose role is to generate leads, manage relationships, identify opportunities and close deals.
- Identification of opportunities in Emerging Markets and following up on any leads.
- Be at the forefront of their sales strategy and growth
- Coordinate sales effort with the sales management, marketing, regional offices, finance and other departments
- Lead the post sales implementation team, including preparation of the account specific implementation action plan with the new customer
- Support new product initiatives such as regional distribution, data analytics services and business process outsourcing
- Managing relationships with new and existing clients and up-selling new products.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A bachelor's degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in business development or sales in management level
- Proven track record in sales of logistics, clearing & forwarding services, with international exposure
- Previous experience in designing logistics solutions and closing deals
- Capable of working independently and managing a diverse client base
- Have a detailed understanding on the market trends and demand.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager - Freight & Logistics Services) to email@example.com before Monday 29th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.